|Designation||Senior Back End CAD Engineer|
|Job Description||1. The individual will develop/support/calibrate parasitic extraction flow for design groups.|
2. The individual develop/support physical verification rule decks (LVS/DRC/ERC) for layout group, Placement and Routing flow/methodology development.
3. The individual will be developing the CAD flow for memory design as per the layout and design requirements. Improving overall productivity for layout group through various scripts and SKILL programming.
|Desired Profile||1. This position requires Engineering degree with 7-12 years of experience in CAD Development and Support. Experience in flow/methodology development for Custom IC Design.|
2. The candidate should have solid programming experience in PERL and DFII SKILL. Extensive experience with parasitic RC extraction flow development and user support. Demonstrated experience in developing/customizing/enhancing foundry physical verification rule decks for DRC/LVS/ERC applications.
3. The candidate should have experience in defining and improving place and route flow. Experience in tool maintenance and interface with tool vendors. Working experience with global multi-site teams in a development/support role.
4. The candidate should have must have excellent communication skills. Must have experience with StarRCXT/Calibre xRC/Quickcap. Must have experience with Calibre or Hercules or Assura. Must have experience supporting Cadence custom IC design tools: VCP/CCAR/CSR. Programming languages: proficient with DFII SKILL, PERL.
|Experience||7 - 12 Yearswww.indiajobsdb.com|
|Industry Type||Semiconductors/ Electronics|
|Functional Area||Embedded/EDA /VLSI/ASIC/Chip Design|
|Education||UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization|
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
|Keywords||CAD Engineer, Parasitic|
|Visit http://indiajobsdb.com & Get Interview Details from Support Executive. (Live Chat)|